Wednesday, June 30, 2010

CLUB ANYA & FRIENDS Preview #2 & WCW

Hello and welcome to day two of our previews for Club Anya & Friends and The Greeting Farm. We are combining our previews today with our last WCW sketch for this month. Our sketch is by my precious friend Jessica. Unfortunately, as I was doing my preview cards a couple of weeks early I totally forgot about using her sketch for today. So …… please forgive this dingbat for not using the awesome sketch we were provided with. I know you will love the sketch and I hope you can play along with us.

Our new set today is another Oliver & Amelia set called Journey. Wait until you see the cuteness of these images. Here is my card using Amelia from the set and Jess’s sketch.

Amelia-6

Jess 6-30 Sketch

Isn’t she just the cutest thing sitting there on her luggage? To see more of Amelia and her friend Oliver please check out the blogs of my teammates.

  • Amy Young
  • Kelly Booth
  • Kim Costello
  • Traci Porter
  • Jessica Diedrich
  • Donna Mikasa-our July Team Anya Guest Designer

    Thanks for joining me today. Release day is tomorrow and the Creepers Monday and Wednesday along with this Oliver & Amelia Journey set will be available tonight at 12:00am CST.

    As this post goes live at 12:00am, I will be sitting in the theater watching Eclipse with one of my bestest friends Mercy. We are getting there at 7:00 to watch Twilight and New Moon before the first showing of Eclipse. Yeah, we be some crazy girls ….. crazy for EDWARD that is. LOL. Take care!!!

    Hugs,

    Pam

  • 14 comments:

    Mary said...

    Love it, she looks so cute sitting on her luggage. BTW I love your coloring always so bright.

    Jackie Pedro said...

    OMwerd...........The coloring is outta this world, Pam!!! Fantastic card, lady!!!

    WickedPixie said...

    Great card Pam! I love the bright Cheerful colors! i hope you had a fantastic time tonight! My DH and I went to see New Moon at the theater together last time. He likes werewolves and vamps, too, but I don't think he was prepared for the long line of girls/ladies he would be waiting in line with! I didn't even ask him about this one! :-)Traci

    Unknown said...

    Nice cheerful card, Pam! Love love it!

    Amy said...

    Super cute card Pam! Love the fun, bright colors it's such a happy card!
    I hope you and Mercy got your Edward fix! Your theater must be a lot nicer than ours because there is no way I could watch three movies in a row here! ;)

    Jessica Diedrich said...

    Blessss 'er... LOL! You are hysterical, I cannot BELIEVE you guys ended up going for the triple whammy! APAMABAA!!!! I SOOOO wish I could have met up w/ you crazy fools, but I was there in spirit.

    Gorgeous preview card. BEAUTIFUL coloring and bright colors sweetie. You rocked it even though you're a 'dingbat'. LOL! JK! you said it, not me ;)

    donna mikasa said...

    Wow, I love the vibrant colors you used! Love your card! Hope you're enjoying "Eclipse"...what crazy fun!

    ♥Rach♥ said...

    Adorable Pam! So bright and cheery and fun, you did a beautiful job!

    Kelly Booth said...

    LOVE LOVE your Card Pam!!! She is just Perfect your Bright Colors always make me SMILE!!! xoxoxo!

    Kim said...

    So sweet, the colors are stunning!

    kris said...

    Love the bright colors on this cutie!! Pam you did a wonderful job on the sketch!! =D

    Danni said...

    This is so cute!!! Lovin' the fun colors!

    Jessie/knightrone said...

    This is gorgeous!! I love it!!

    Tasha said...

    Gorgeous card Pam, loving he bright colours and the awesome layout! The colourwork is so bright and fun, love it!
    love tasha xx