Monday, June 28, 2010

Little Paper Shop - LPSC74

Hello and happy Monday my friends. Today is a sad post for me as we are saying goodbye to our 3 guest designers Kelly, Julie E. and Tasha. Today will be their last post as a guest designer for us. They have been absolutely AWESOME on our team the past 3 months and I just can’t tell you how much I am going to miss them here. They inspire me on a daily basis. Please head over to their blogs and leave them some love. We may be seeing them back on the team at some point in the future. Yay!!!

I will be announcing 2 new guest designers with next Monday’s challenge post. Can’t wait for you to see who is joining us for the months of July, August and September.

Our challenge today at the Little Paper Shop is a fabulous sketch challenge by the multi-talented Allison. Here is a pic of my card using the Floral Frenzy set and a pic of Allison’s sketch. I did change the ribbon a little on my card from the sketch. Sorry Allison!!! :)

All-the-Best-1

LPSC 74

One random participant will win the Little Friend digi. You have until Sunday night at 9:00pm EST to get your card loaded. Make sure when you play along that you upload your card to the InLinkz program on the LPS blog and when you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword LPSC74. Now check out what the rest of the team has done.

Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you tomorrow.

Hugs,

Pam

7 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Lovely card with just enough bling!
How time flies - what a fun 3 months - thanks for having me :>) It's not like I am really going anywhere though...I will still be joining in on the challenges, just not on Mondays!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

You AMAZED me w/ this card. I absolutely love how you did it and the added sparkle. Lurve you!!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous, gorgeous. gorgeous!!! love the sparkle and that clean and simple layout!

Allison Rankin said...

You are fired. Nuff said.

Ha ha! Cuteness with all the glitter too!

Julie said...

So pretty, pam! i love the touch of glitter!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous Pam!! Love it!!

Tasha said...

Wow what a super stunning card Pam, love the colour combo and the gorgeous stamps you have used. Love your take on the sketch too
love tasha xx