Wednesday, September 8, 2010

All That Scraps - CORNER BOOKMARK

Hello friends and happy Wednesday. It’s time for our weekly challenge at the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge Blog. Today our challenge is to make a Corner Bookmark. You can find directions on SCS here. I have to say that this is one of the easier tutorials I have done. It was a lot of fun and when you look at the bookmark you will know exactly who I made it for .... ME. I used my favorite colors, purple and green. This will be a bookmark for one of my favorite series of books right now, The Twilight Saga. I'm getting ready to read Breaking Dawn for the 4th time now. LOL.

For my project I used a stamp that was just released this week at the ATS store. This image is by the awesomely talented and my sweet friend Amy Young and it is from the C.C. Designs Sweet November line. This is Twisted Sister Larkspur.



Isn't she just adorable? I  rotated the pic sideways so you could see the image better. The designer paper flap should be on top.


Be sure to head over to the ATS Wednesdays Challenge Blog to play along with us!  Every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered…but in order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. Whether it is one of our wonderful in-house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries, the choice is yours. Then be sure to link up your creation with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10:00pm EST with only one entry per person please!

Thanks for stopping by again today. Goodbye my friends.

Hugs,
Photobucket

7 comments:

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a pretty book mark,I love the way you colored her. Happy reading, it is amazing you can read the series over and over and never get tired of it.

Risa said...

What a beautiful bookmark Pam!!! Your image and color combo is fab!
hugs
Risa:)

WickedPixie said...

Great bookmark Pam! Your coloring is Fab and I love the beautiful decorative edge on the bottom! :-)Traci

Danni said...

Love the papers! Very pretty!

Norma said...

OMG I love it!!! What border is that?I love it and the pattern paper just gorgeous:)

Amy said...

Gorgeous bookmark, Pam! I love that paper too, perfect pairing for Larkspur! That border is so elegant looking, have fun reading your books!

♥Rach♥ said...

So fabulous! Love Larkspur and the awesome purple-y paper ;0)