Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge - MTSC93

Hello friends and happy Tuesday. It’s time for my sweet freind Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge MTSC93. Today I am using some images from the set Parka Penguins from Our Craft Lounge. I totally LOVE this set. Here is my card along with Mercy's awesome sketch.



Make sure and upload your card to Mercy’s blog and when you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword MTSC93. Now check out what the rest of the Muses have for you to look at today using Mercy's wonderful sketch.
Thanks for joining me today and I'll see you back here tomorrow. Goodbye my friends.
Hugs,
Photobucket

13 comments:

Joy said...

soooooooo cute Pam! Looooove what you did with this set! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!

Leanne said...

o so cute pam! that set is super cute! pretty papers!! tfs ur fun card!

Keva said...

Oh this is just WAY too cute. Love the fun winter colors and great patterned papers. I just love it.

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Pam, this is SOOOO cute!! Love the paper and colors you chose for this winter scene!!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Pam. THis is super sweet. I love how you have colored it. It looks so cold! Great technique. Hugs, Lisa G

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMG SOOOO CUTE! I love this sweet litte winter scene-they are just TOO cute, Pammy

Sheri said...

This is wonderful! Great job coloring and I LOVE the colors!

Allison Rankin said...

Very sweet image...love the glitter and paper choices. T's here and tells me he likes it too!

Unknown said...

Super cute! :)

Unknown said...

beautifully done, pam...this is just so stinkin' cute! amazing job on this week's sketch challenge!

Karen Motz said...

What a super fun card!!! You coloured that little scene beautifully!!!!

Lori said...

This is too cute! Love the sparkly little winter scene.