Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge MTSC83

Hello my friends and welcome to my blog. I hope this Tuesday finds you happy and well. Today for my sweet friend Mercy’s Sketch Challenge MTSC83, I have used some Verve stamps. The set I used is called One Person. Here is my card and Mercy’s sketch.

One-Person-1

MTSC83

Now here are the names of all my Muse sisters that have cards to show you with Mercy’s sketch.
When you play along with Mercy’s sketch please add your card to the InLinkz program on Mercy’s blog. If you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword MTSC83.

Thanks for stopping by today and I’ll see you back here tomorrow for another challenge.

Hugs,
Pam

9 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

GORGEOUS, Pam!!! GORGEOUS!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is really pretty! LOVE that set and the red/brown looks so nice together!

Peggy said...

Exquisite! Beautiful color combo!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY Pam.

Allison Rankin said...

That is one gorgeous card! So feminine and delicate!

Unknown said...

beautifully done, my friend! love that color combo...so striking and elegant!

Pam Speidel said...

WoW! This is a real beauty Pam!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Stunning Pam!! I love it!!

Tasha said...

Pam this is completely stunning! Its so beautiful
love tasha xx