Friday, July 23, 2010

A BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP for our precious leader JESSICA


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS
I LOVE YOU
Hello my friends. Today is my special friend Jessica’s birthday and some of her friends from Club Anya & Friends and The Greeting Farm are having a special “BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP” just for her to let her know how much she means to us. You should have arrived here from Kristy’s blog. If you didn’t please start back at the CA&F blog so that you don’t miss anyone along the way.

To: Jess  From: Pam 
Dear Jess, you are such a hard worker and you make everything so easy for us as DT members. You put in so much work behind the scenes to make things run so smoothly and I appreciate it so much. You are such a sweet, kind, and caring person and you always do your best to make sure that our customers are 100% happy. You have touched MY HEART in so many wonderful ways and I am happy, and proud, to call you my friend. I love you girl!!!

I have made a birthday card for Jess using Anya from the In the Spotlight Scrapbook Kit. This Anya looks just like my sweet friend, pretty hair, pretty girl and dressed all in pink, her fav color. I used one of her fav paper packs, My Mind's Eye Oh La La for Her. Her is my card.


In true TGF fashion there is a prize up for grabs today. We have a Monday Creeper and Wednesday Creeper set aside waiting for one lucky winner. How do you win? Just leave a comment on the CA&F blog telling Jess happy birthday and your name will be entered in to a random drawing. You have until 8:00pm CST Sunday night to get those birthday comments in. Amy will announce the winner Monday on the Monday Mania post on the CA&F blog. Good luck!!!

Your next stop on the Birthday Hop is Kadie's blog. Thanks for stopping by my friends. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs,
Pam

34 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Kelly Booth said...

You know I adore this card Friend...Jess will too!!! Your so Sweet Pam....

Sammi said...

such sweet words and such a gorgeous card!! LOVE it!
(hugs)
Sammi

Jessica Diedrich said...

Where am I even supposed to start??? I love you so much, Pammy! Your card is beautiful-every time you color hair you amaze me these days, do you know that? and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that ribbon. As for your note, and this hop which I know you put your hard work into-I can't even tell you...it is through a few happy tears as I write this for you have really touched my heart beyond measure. I am so lucky to know you guys. THANK YOU so much!!!

Leanne said...

Aaw this is super sweet.. And thank you for sharing how much you love Jessica. That's why I love TGF, no one is afraid to share how they feel. A beautiful card for a beautiful lady. :)

Unknown said...

So very swet, Pam! Your cards are always so wonderful!

Dawn T said...

such a sweet card. Lovely

Cecilia Reyes said...

What a beautiful girl in pink, and that pleated ribbon is so nice.

Annika kort & gott said...

Such a cute card, love the colours, the ribbon and the colouring!
hugs from Annika in Sweden

Sandra said...

What a heartwarming card!!!
So much love...

S

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Pam this is absolutly GORGEOUS Pam! And so sweet what you wrote.
Thanks for having me apart of this special hop for Jess.
Kristy xx

Karyn Schultz said...

Happy birthday Jess!!! gorgeous card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh SWWEET, Jess will love her.

Julie said...

wow love this one

France Ringuette said...

LOVE it !!!!

Happy Bday Jess!

Annie said...

totally-totally DARLING!!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Pam,

When I first saw your card last night it just stunned me your coloring on her hair is somthing I would love to be able to do it is gorgeous and I love these colors together!!! Love how you gathered that ribbon I am so jealous of all you girls who use sewing on your cards I really want to learn how to do that I am horrible at sewing!!!

Thank you so much for doing this you are a great friend and I am sure Jess so appriciated it what a wonderful idea, thank you for putting all the time and effort into it, it really was FUN!!!

Love your creation anyone would be so lucky to recieve this card!!!

Heather

jan farnworth said...

love how you did the ribbon.

Doodlecraft said...

Pam, I always look forward to seeing your cards! You are very inspiring and gifted! Thanks for sharing! Happy Birthday Jess! We all love you!

dweatter said...

This is so cute. I love your colors and the way you put the ribbon down the side of the card.

kris said...

Aww your message is so touching!!! and the card is FANTASTIC!!! Colors are pretty and your coloring is sensational!! =D

Mimi said...

sweet sweet card! sentiment is perfect for this special occassion! ;)

kadie said...

What an amazing tribute to Jess both in your words and in your card. Beautiful beautiful! Thanks for getting us all to rally to celebrate such a great friend!!
hugs and happy friday!

Jen Shults said...

This is fabulous! I love your stitching and that ribbon... and your coloring on her hair is just fantastic! Gorgeous fun card! HUGS!!

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

Happy Birthday Jess!
Beautiful card

crafty amy said...

This is a great hop. You card is so bright and happy and happy birthday Jess :D

xx

Unknown said...

pam...this is wonderful! love the colors, the papers, the pleated ribbon, and her hair!!!! awesome job!

Jenny V. said...

So beautiful Pam! I love how you made that ribbon and the LO. Great job!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful heart-warming card. Love your coloring and DP.
Cheri

gobeagirl said...

Hi Pam. What a super sweet card for Jessica. That is so sweet. I love your coloring as always. Hugs, Lisa G

Michelle said...

Stunning card! I love the colours! Hope Jess had a wicked birthday!
hugs
Michelle
xx

CCC said...

So sweet is your card...beautiful.

Tasha said...

OMG! Pam this is stunning! Oh my i love this card its amazing, such a fabulous colour combo and Anya looks beautiful!
love tasha xx

Brenda said...

Wow what an adorable card! Happy Birthday Jessica! I hope you had a wonderful day. I just bought my first Anya and am looking forward to using it.