Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Club Anya & Friends WCW

Hello peeps and welcome!!! I hope this post finds you healthy and happy. It’s time for our weekly WCW challenge over at Club Anya & Friends and today my dear sweet friend Kelly has a color combo for us to continue our month long Wednesday Color Challenges. Kelly has challenged us to use Melon Berry, Aqua and Brown, or comparable colors. I did used comparable colors because the pink on my card is more of a “peachy” color because I used a boy image.

0714KellyColorCombo

I’m using an image I haven’t had a chance to ink up yet, the Creeper Crew Jack digi image. This is one feisty little dude. I have also gotten several rolls of the Washi Tape that The Greeting Farm is now carrying and I can’t tell you how much I love it. They have TONS of colors. The one I used is from the Teal Cutie pack and it is the light blue piece of tape behind the main image panel. Here is my card.

Jack-1

My card also follows this week’s sketch from The Sweet Stop, SSS64. Here is a pic of their sketch.

SSS64

And remember, one random participant will win a free digi of their choice for participating it today’s WCW challenge. Just load your card to the Galleria here.

Thanks for stopping by today and I’ll see you back here later this week with another card. I hope to get plenty made today as my precious friend Mercy is coming over to spend the day with me, laughing, stamping and eating, all in no particular order. LOL.

Hugs,

Pam

11 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Jack looks so cool, Pam! I love how you colored his eyes!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love Jack Pam, you have rocked those colors.

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE LOVE your Jack Pam!! He is Rockin..and his hair is just perfect!! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Super cool card! Thanks for sharing :)

Jen Shults said...

This rocks Pam! I love love love love love his hair. I mean I LOVE it. And those colors look amazing together. Gorgeous card!

Danni said...

Totally one awesome card!!

dstandard said...

What a fun image and card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam,
I love your creations! I'm new to TGF and was wondering how you colored Jack's hair like that. Do you use special markers? You do a really great job!
Thanks,
Traci

Tasha said...

Pam this is gorgoeus! love you colouring, especially his hair and eyes! great layout too
love tasha xx

Kathy said...

Fabulous card!! I love the colors that you have used!!!
Fab take on the sketch as well ~ thanks so much for playing along!
:)kathy

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGosh, amazing!! I love it!!