Monday, July 5, 2010

Little Paper Shop - LPSC75

** Please scroll down to see my There She Goes post for today. Thanks so much!!!!!

Hello and happy Monday my friends. It’s time for our weekly challenge from the Little Paper Shop but before I get to that I have a fun announcement. Last week we sadly said goodbye to three Guest Designers but on a happy note today we are saying hello to two new Guest Designers that will be joining us for the next three months. Please welcome Sparkle Smith and Joy Hadden to the team. We are SO HAPPY to have them and can not wait to see what they have to create. If you get a chance please stop by their blogs and welcome them. They are both precious ladies.

Now, today our challenge is a color challenge of Olive, Orchid and Razzleberry or any comparable colors. One random participant to today’s challenge will win the Ice Cream Tyson digi. Please load your card to the InLinkz program on the LPS blog and when you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword LPSC75. You have until Sunday at 9:00pm EST to get your card loaded. Here is the graphic for today's color challenge and my card using Bumble Bee Jena.




Thanks for joining me today and I'll see you back here tomorrow with another challenge card.

Hugs,
Photobucket

9 comments:

Sammi said...

This is just gorgeous Pam .. I LOVE it! Great colours and image. Sweet card!!
Sammi
xxx

Allison Rankin said...

She is so sweet here! I totally forgot about my BG DP that I could have used here (but I did get rid of some of that DCWV DP I have had kicking around forevah!).

Julie said...

Beautiful, Pam! Love this color challenge and love your card! :)

joy said...

I love this card! I like the bright colors, the coloring of Jena and the special dp you used.

Jessica Diedrich said...

Awww I remember this card! It turned out just as sweet as you! Love it! Enjoy your vacation!!! Miss you!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Soooo pretty! You rocked the colors. I no longer fear purple, LOL!!! Have a fun trip!

Unknown said...

So beautiful! I love the color combo :)

Danni said...

Beautiful!! I really like how you added the pearls to the end of her antennae!

Tasha said...

Im so going to take part as i love this colour combo! Love the layout and the fabulous flowers
love tasha xx