Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Club Anya & Friends WCW – DONNA

Hello and happy Wednesday. We have a fun color challenge for you from Club Anya & Friends for today’s WCW challenge. Our precious Donna has come us with a combo of Pumpkin, Daffodil and Kiwi or comparable colors.

0721DonnaColorChallenge

Monday-3

I used Monday Creeper on my card. I didn’t use a sentiment as I’m not sure what I want to use this card for.

Please see the CA&F blog for instructions on how to play along with our challenge. You can win a digi of your choice for playing along.

Have a great day friends and thanks for visiting.

Hugs,

Pam

9 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE your card Pam....just PERFECT!!!
hugs!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

LOVE Love your card Pam, perfect for the colour challenge and AMAZING colouring!
Kristy xx

♥Rach♥ said...

She's SO cute Pam! Love her fun outfit and your papers :0)

Cindy Haffner said...

Pam I love her!!!

donna mikasa said...

Super cute, Pam! Love how you colored Creeper Monday's hair!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Pam. I love this color sceme...Great Monday. I have to say Mondays have never been my favorite days, but boy do I just love this kind of Monday. Hugs, lisa G

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute Pam!!

Tasha said...

Great card Pam, loving the layout. The colour combo is fab, love the papers you have used.
love tasha xx

chrilvian said...

i like it