Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Club Anya & Friends WCW Challenge

Hello my friends and happy Wednesday. It's time for our Club Anya & Friends WCW challenge. We have a special treat for you this month. All of our WCW's this month will be Color Challenges. Last month we had a really good response to our sketch challenges for you on Wednesday's so this month we thought you would enjoy some awesome color challenges. Different DT member's will be sponsoring the challenges this month.

I am sponsoring today's challenge for you so you know that it's going to have to be bright. LOL. It is really hard for me to make a card if my paper is not bright. I know there are certain circumstances where a bright card just does not work but TGF images just scream "bring on the sun" to me. So for my challenge I today I am challenging you to use Orchid Opulence/Lavender, Kiwi Kiss/Olive and Pretty in Pink, or comparable colors. Here is our color graphic and some cards by the DT.




We would love for you to play along. One random participant will win a single digi of their choice. All you have to do is use a qualifying stamp and then upload your card to the Galleria under today's Color Challenge category no later than next Tuesday at 9:00pm CST to be able to win.

Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you back here on Friday. No post for me tomorrow.

Hugs,

Photobucket

6 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh this is gorgeous Pam. Such super scrummy paper and the layout is fabulous! Love your colour work and the ribbon
love tasha xx

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE your Card Pam...such Bright Pam colors...Love it!

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS coloring! This was a great combo-mine will be up later today-wait til you hear what Jess the DA did :D lurve and miss you!

Danni said...

Such fun colors! Great card!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Pam. I love these colors together. I just could not resist making a card for your challenge. I think Monday looks super one your card, and I love how you put the ribbon on. Hugs, Lisa G

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just BEYOND cute!!! I love it!!