Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge - MTSC81

Hello my friends and welcome to my blog. I hope this Tuesday finds you happy and well. Today for my sweet friend Mercy’s Sketch, MTSC81, I have used one of my sweet friend Amy’s new mermaids. Her name is Fathom Calmsea.  LOVE her mermaids so much!!!You can buy them at All That Scraps. Here is a pic of my card along with a pic of Mercy’s sketch.



It's time to welcome a new Guest Designer to the team. Our July guest designer is Peggy McCurry. Welcome to the team Peggy. We are so happy to have you join us this month. Now here are the names of all my Muse sisters that have cards to show you with Mercy’s sketch.
When you play along with Mercy’s sketch please add your card to the InLinkz program on Mercy’s blog. If you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword MTSC81.

Thanks for stopping by today and I’ll see you back here tomorrow for another challenge.

Hugs,
Photobucket

13 comments:

Peggy said...

Super BEAUTIFUL card Pam!! I love her blue hair!

Julie said...

Beautiful, Pam! Your coloring is gorgeous!! What a beautiful image!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Is that BG dp Pam?! Super cute card! Love her blue hair!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

You girls and these gorgeous Mermaids!! I am LOVING it!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Pam so very BEAUTIFUL!!!

Amber Hight said...

Ohhh, she is gorgeous!!!!! Love her turquoise hair! LOVELY card Pam:)

♥Rach♥ said...

How beautiful Pam! I love the wonderful papers and the pretty colors and what a nice bow!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Anonymous said...

What a Beauty!! Love the blue hair and all the pearls!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow, I admire your coloring! Her blue hair and pink tail is amazing! Great take on the sketch, very inspiring!
Hope you're well!
hugs, margie

WickedPixie said...

Beautiful! :-)Traci

Tasha said...

LOL great minds think alike, ive just used this paper on a fish card! Love the mermaid she is beautiful and the layout is awesome
love tasha xx

Unknown said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous sample again today, pam! LOVE those stinkin' mermaids! :)