Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge MTSC82 and There She Goes Challenge TSG63

Hello my friends and welcome to my blog. I hope this Tuesday finds you happy and well. Today for my sweet friend Mercy’s Sketch Challenge MTSC82, I combined the Monday challenge from There She Goes TSG63 which is an inspiration challenge. Here is my card, using the NEW set Art is the Window from TSG and a pic of Mercy’s sketch along with a pic of the TSG inspiration piece.

Art-is-the-Window-3

MTSC82

TSG53 Color Challenge

Now here are the names of all my Muse sisters that have cards to show you with Mercy’s sketch.
When you play along with Mercy’s sketch please add your card to the InLinkz program on Mercy’s blog. If you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword MTSC82.

Thanks for stopping by today and I’ll see you back here tomorrow for another challenge.

Hugs,
Photobucket

9 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

JUST adorable Pammy! That little birdie is way sweet! Glad you are back-missed you much and can't wait to see you soon!

Cindy Haffner said...

So PRETTY Pam, I love your stitching.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Love all that stitching - what a great take on the sketch! Such a sweet card.

Allison Rankin said...

A terrificly pretty card Pam! I love the stitching!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pam! Love the nestie you used with this and how you popped the little birdie up

Julie said...

This is beautiful, Pam! I love the colors and the stitching!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Card....the colors are gorgeous together!! Hugs!

Tasha said...

Such a cute card, great image and fab colour combo
love tasha xx

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty Pam!! Love it!!