Sunday, May 22, 2011

All That Scraps–Getting My Vintage Groove On

Hey friends and happy Sunday. I hope you have been well. Can you believe it is almost summer? 90 degree weather here makes it feel like it’s been summer for a while. Love it though.

I made a card with a new set that was released this month from All That Scraps. The stamp set is called C.C. Designs Butterflies Postage. I also used the new Butterfly die that matches this set. I made a vintage card (which is totally not my style at all) but I have to say that I really like how it turned out. I really like this stamp set too. So many possibilities. Here is my card.

PamV-5.20.2011-Postcard

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me today. I hope this week finds you happy and well. Take care my friends.

Hugs,

Blog Siggy 3

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Pam LOVE your layers!!

Kelly Booth said...

Love this Pammy...you are using our colors and they are so PRETTY....Hope you are doing well!! Miss you girl.....xoxoxo!!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Pam. I would have to say that you soo have your vintage groove on! This card is just wonderful. I love the colors and everything. Hugs, Lisa g

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous!