Tuesday, May 10, 2011

REVIEW PREVIEW–May Stamps

Hello and happy Tuesday my friends. It has been a while since I have posted to my blog. I am really enjoying the beautiful weather that the Lord has blessed us with lately and I have been staying outside, sitting in my swing and soaking it up. I have missed talking to you though.

Today, I have a card for you featuring 3 of the NEW images released this month in addition to two of the NEW dies. I used these stamps: C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Cute Birgitta Rubber Stamp, C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Lamp Post Rubber Stamp, C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Stone Wall Rubber Stamp … and these dies: C.C. Designs Cutters Dottie Trim Die, C.C. Designs Cutters Butterflies Die. The patterned paper is from the Kaisercraft 6x6 Paper Candy Lane paper pad. Here is my card.

PamV-5.10.2011-RevPrev-large

PamV-5.10.2011-RevPrev-imag

Thanks for stopping by today and for being patient with me as I enjoy our beautiful Earth. Make sure you head over to the ATS Blog to see what other creations the DT has for you today.

Hugs,

Blog Siggy 3

2 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

This is fabulous Pam - your coloring is gorgeous and I love all the rich colors.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely adorable, Pam!