Sunday, August 19, 2007

Apple Cider Designer Paper from Holiday Mini Catalog


This Apple Cider Designer Paper from the new SU Holiday Mini catalog is soooooooooooo pretty. But you know me, I just love all of SU's designer paper and love to use it on my cards. This is not a very good picture of the card because I didn't want to wait until daylight tomorrow to take a picture and put it on my blog. My friends that know me know that me and patience are not very good friends. This was a fun card to make. I'm proud of the way it turned out. Stamps: Brocade Motifs, Season of Joy, Fancy Flexible Phrases, In the Spotlight; Paper: Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, River Rock, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla, Apple Cider Designer; Ink: Perfect Plum, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Choc. Chip; Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Circle Rhinestone Brads, Hodgepodge Hardware, Wild Wasabi Ribbon, Slit Punch, Paper Piercer.

No comments: