Thursday, August 2, 2007

Colorful Whimsy

Well, it's been a week since I've posted anything. During that week we acquired a new beagle puppy. She is absolutely adorable. We named her Lily. She has kept me quite busy. It's almost midnight and she's asleep so I thought I would take advantage and get some stamping time in. This card was a lot of fun to make. SU has so many new accessories that I love to play with. The butterfly is actually popped up and is embossed with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder. It really pops in person. To all my clubbers, I have lots of pretty stuff to show you next week at Club. Stamps: Garden Whimsy, In the Spotlight, Big Celebrations, Whimsy Jumbo Wheel; Paper: Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, White, Soft Sky Designer; Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Bashful Blue, Basic Black, VersaMark; Accessories: Circle Rhinestone Brads, Scallop Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Slit Punch, Wild Wasabi Ribbon, Paper Piercer, White Gel Pen.

No comments: