Saturday, August 25, 2007

Cutie Pie Vases in Vogue


Have I told you lately how much I love SU's designer paper? Oh, that's right, just about everyday. Here is my first card with the Cutie Pie designer paper. It's also the first time, in a long time, that I have used a background stamp. I actually used 2 on this card. The big saffron piece is stamped with "Weathered" and the pomegranate piece is stamped with "Paisley". I had forgotten how much I love background stamps. Thanks for looking!!

Stamps: Vases in Vogue, Birthday Hug and Wishes, Paisley Background, Weathered Background; Paper: Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Purely Pomegranate, White, Cutie Pie Designer; Ink: Purely Pomegranate, So Saffron, Basic Black, Black Stazon; Accessories: Circle Rhinestone Brad, Purely Pomegranate Ribbon, Pop-up Glue Dot.

1 comment:

Nancy Riley said...

I saw this card this afternoon on SCS --- love it! I too am in love with SU's DPs! Lately, I rarely make a card without DP! The colors and designs are just perfect!