Saturday, August 11, 2007

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I've been wanting to use this set and I thought Beate's weekend challenge would be a good time to put it to use. I'm really happy with the way this card turned out. It was a good sketch to follow. You can see Beate's challenge here: http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/category/stamped-artwork/challenge-card/ .
Stamps: Big Celebrations, In the Spotlight; Paper: Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, Old Olive, Really Rust, White, Old Olive Designer, Fall Flowers Designer; Ink: Groovy Guava, Old Olive, Soft Sky, Blush Blossom; Accessories: Circle Rhinestone Brad, Groovy Guava Ribbon, Cutter Kit, Scallop Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Dimensional.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam, your card turned out wonderful. Makes me happy just to look at it. Thanks so much for playing with the sketch. Have a great weekend. Hugs and smiles

Shannon McGann said...

Super cute! What a happy card! I love the colours!

Rika said...

Really pretty card!