Friday, August 3, 2007

I'm Bright Again


Well, I got right back on the wagon for the bright colors. I like this much better than the moose I posted earlier today. I'm having lots of fun using the Flowers for You designer paper but I can't wait until I get the Cutie Pie designer paper in. I have seen so many great samples on SCS using that paper. The puppy is awake again so I need to finish this quickly before she chews the leg off my table. Bless her!!!!!!!! Stamps: Double-Line Doodles, In the Spotlight, Just for You, Whimsy Jumbo Wheel; Paper: Lovely Lilac, Certainly Celery, Temp. Turquoise, Regal Rose, White, Flowers for You Designer; Ink: Lovely lilac, Temp. Turquoise, Pretty in Pink, ; Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware, 3/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Write Markers in Lovely Lilac, Temp. Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Summer Sun, Pretty in Pink.




No comments: