Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Fruit Stripe Zebra

For those of you that are old enough to remember the Fruite Stripe gum, this is what the zebra reminds me of. Do they still even make that gum?

I just got the new Darling Doodles designer paper in yesterday and I couldn't wait to use it. The colors are so pretty!!! The in-colors this year are so awesome. I'm sure as much as I'm using them I will be ready for some new colors come next July.

Stamps: Zoofari, Curvy Verses; Paper: Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, White, Darling Doodles Designer; Ink: Basic Black, Black Stazon, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate; Accessories: Paper Piercer, Square Rhinestone Brads, Aqua Painter, Color Spritzer, Certainly Celery Marker, Dotted Organdy Ribbon (Non SU).

1 comment:

Lori said...

Definitely reminds me of Fruit Stripe gum! How cute!