Friday, December 7, 2007

Fall Flower from Stamp La Jolla


I know I haven't posted in over a week now but I have been working hard on my monthly Stampin' Up events that I normally hold the first week of every month. I will post some of my Club cards that my ladies did this week after this post so stay tuned.

This card was made with some of my new stamps from Stamp La Jolla. I really like this new flower stamp that I used on this card and especially the vine that I made a background with on the rose red cardstock. I have lots and lots of new stamps from Stamp La Jolla so check back soon for more samples. Check out their website for the wide variety of quality stamps and accessories that they carry. You won't be disappointed. TFL!!

Stamps: Radiant Flower, Graceful Vine and "Happy Birthday" Sentiment - all by Stamp La Jolla; Paper: Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Choc. Chip, River Rock, White - all by Stampin' Up; Ink: Choc. Chip, Purely Pomegranate - all by Stampin' Up!; Accessories: Wide Satin Choc. Chip Ribbon, Gold Cord, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, Brads, Watercolor Wonder Crayons in Regal Rose and So Saffron, Key Tag Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, Ticket Corner Punch - all by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

Jamie Tyson said...

At first glance, the ribbon looked like leather. Like the stamps a lot. You know me and flowers.