Monday, December 17, 2007

Last Minute Cards


I was trying to get all my cards out in the mail and realized today I was short 30 cards. Yes, I know that's not a small quantity. What was I thinking?? I produced 16 of these cards today in 2 different colors. I got my inspiration from this card (it's the second card in her post) by Nancy Riley. Thanks for the inspiration Nancy. TFL!!
Stamps: Perfect Presentation, Season of Joy, In the Spotlight, Jumbo Whimsy Wheel; Paper: Sage Shadow, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, White, Wintergreen Designer; Ink: Always Artichoke, Sage Shadow, Certainly Celery, Soft Sky; Accessories: 5-Petal Flower Punch, Brads, Sage Shadow Ribbon, Dotted Organdy Ribbon, Jumbo Wheel Handle, Dimensionals.

2 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

WOW, Pam .. these are FABULOUS! I can't believe you whipped 30 cards up that fast! You're amazing! (Thanks for the link!)

Unknown said...

pam...these are great...awesome layout!