Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy Heart Day Cards



I have been about to die to use these stamps from my new Happy Heart Day stamp set. I have had the set for about 2 weeks and today is the first day I have gotten to play with it.
The elephant is my favorite stamp from the set but the mouse runs a close second. It's just a killer set in my opinion. SU has outdone themselves with this catalog and my wish list is forever long. TFL!!
Elephant Card. Stamps: Happy Heart Day; Paper: Basic Gray, Rose Red, Taken with Teal, Tempting Turquoise, White, Bali Breeze Designer; Ink: Basic Black, Black Stazon: Accessories: Punches - Scallop Circle, 1-3/8, 1-1/4", and 1" Circle, Corner Rounder, White Gel Pen, Rose Red Ribbon, Glassy Glaze Enamel, Dimensionals, Watercolor Wonder Crayons - Going Gray, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, Taken with Teal, Old Olive.
Mouse Card. Stamps: Happy Heart Day; Paper: Ruby Red, Groovy Guava, White, Ginger Blossom Designer; Ink: Ruby Red, River Rock, Groovy Guava, Black Stazon; Accessories: Gold Brads, Watercolor Wonder Crayons - Cameo Coral, Ruby Red.

4 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

So cute - love what you did with this set!!!

Nancy Riley said...

Pam, these are marvelous! You have such a talent with bright colors ... these cards really display your talent well! I may have to case these!

Jamie Tyson said...

So, will we be using this set at club. I've had as long as you and still haven't had a chance to cut. Love both of them, too hard to pick a fav.

Unknown said...

cuteness! love the layouts and the color combos!