Saturday, December 8, 2007

So Much Wonderful



This is a card we made this week at Stamp Club. It's the first time I have demoed this set that we got free at Regionals this year. I really like it more for scrapbookking because the circle stamps in it are so large. It makes great backgrounds for 12 x 12 pages.

We colored the flowers with Watercolor Wonder Crayons, cut them out and glued on some bling I got at a local craft store. The word "thanks" is popped up with dimensionals. TFL!!

Stamps: So Much; Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink, White; Ink: Black Stazon, Bravo Burgundy, Basic Black; Accessories: Dotted Grosgrain Ribbon (non SU), Bling (non SU), Watercolor Wonder Crayons in Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Sage Shadow, and Handsome Hunter, Dimensionals.

4 comments:

Erin McKinney said...

beautiful!! I love the bling!

Unknown said...

this is gorgeous!!! i have gotta get this set this month! love the burgundy with the sage!

i want to come to your club!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Gorgeous as always, Pam! And I received your sweet email re: the bunnies. I'm having fun with them! I'm sure yours is as great as everything else you make, and I can't wait to see it! In the meantime, I'm tagging you -- see my blog for details. Hugs!

Nancy Riley said...

OMG Pam! The colors in this card are FANTASTIC! Love the layout, ribbon .. everything!!!!!