Saturday, December 22, 2007

Teacher's Gift




Here are a few pictures of the gift I made for Garrett's teacher for Christmas. The can is made with a Pringle's can that I covered with the Dashing Designer Paper from Stampin' Up! I filled the can with caramels. I made an envelope to match the Christmas card out the designer paper also. It's the first time I have made an envelope out of designer paper. I think it turned out very cute. I put her a gift card to Chili's inside the Christmas card, which is one of her favorite places to eat. He loves Mrs. Vetterick, his third grade teacher.
Have a great Christmas holiday!! TFL!!
Stamps: Perfect Presentation, See You Around Jumbo Wheel; Paper: River Rock, Real Red, Old Olive, White, Dashing Designer; Ink: Real Red, River Rock, Old Olive; Accessories: Real Red and Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Small and Large Tag Punch, Gold Cord, Red Eyelet, Crop-a-Dile, River Rock Ribbon, Envelope Template, Horizontal Slot Punch, Round Tab Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Photo Corner Punch, Brads, Jumbo Wheel Handle.

2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Pam, these gifts are fantastic girl! Love that Dashing DP! It spruces anything up, doesn't it?! Wonderful job!

Donna Baker said...

these are awesome! love the way you put the tab punch behind the circle punch...looks so unique! glad I found your blog!