Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's the season for a Bug


It's that time of the year again. Yes, the time that most of us start getting the sniffles. If you haven't gotten them yet then it's probably not far in your future.

I'm using another one of my Starving Artistamps. Isn't my little "girly" dragonfly cute? After I stamped and colored her, I embossed her with Glassy Glaze Enamel to give her a shiny appearance. I used another dragonfly to make the background on the coral paper. I'm sure it won't be long until I need to send this card to someone. Go visit Starving Artistamps to check out this bug and their other great lines of stamps and accessories. TFL!!

Stamps: Dragonfly (main image) KSAI-308, Dragonfly (background) KSAI-306 both designed by Artful Inkables and distributed by Starving Artistamps, Sentiments 46.14 & 46.09 both by Starving Artistamps; Paper: Really Rust, Cameo Coral, Old Olive, Very Vanilla; Ink: Choc. Chip, Timber Brown Stazon, VersaMark; Accessories: Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Glassy Glaze Enamel, Pop-Up Glue Dots, Aqua Painter.

No comments: