Sunday, September 23, 2007

Groovy Stickle Christmas



I used Groovy Guava on another Christmas card. I'm not sure why but I love these colors together. This card measures 5 X 5 which is a size I don't normally make but I have been seeing so many pretty ones on other people's blogs. I used red and green Stickles to make the flowers on the Christmas tree and I doodled on the Pomegranate piece with my white gel pen. TFL!!

Stamps: Season of Joy; Paper: Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, White, Darling Doodles Designer; Ink: Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, Basic Black, Versamark; Accessories: Wild Wasabi Ribbon, Red and Green Stickles, Glitter Brad, White Gel Pen, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, Choc. Chip and So Saffron Markers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card & a great blog!

Nancy Riley said...

Pam, I think your Groovy Guava Christmas color scheme is pure genius! This is ANOTHER great card! You did the doodles BY HAND???? WOW!!! Gorgeous!