Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm Slowly Getting Some Christmas Cards Done





I'm slowly but surely getting a few of my Christmas cards done. What I need to do is find one that would be easy to duplicate and do several at one sitting. All my friends know that I don't normally like to do but one of each card. That makes it hard to produce very many cards at a time but at least I'm getting a lot of originals. I hope you like this one. TFL!!

Stamps: Wondrous Gift, All in a Row, Many Merry Messages; Paper: Real Red, Always Artichoke, Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss, Recollections Designer, Mellow Moss Strip from Happy Me Scrappin' Kit; Ink: Mellow Moss, Choc. Chip, Very Vanilla: Accessories: Non SU Gold Spiral Clip, Non SU Dotted Organdy Ribbon, Brads, Photo Corner Punch, Slit Punch, White Gel Pen.

2 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Another gorgeous card, Pam! I really like the stitching and scallop border! The main image is FABULOUS! You're WAY ahead of me in the Christmas card department!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love the mellow moss and real red together, and your many details blended with perfect balance on this card.