Friday, May 30, 2008

Gina K - Beauty


Another creation I made while at the beach this week. It's the first time I have used this set from Gina K. Designs. AND I just had to use those Nestabilities again. The girls here made me. Actually, they told me that if I didn't use them they were going to not let me come again next year. So I hopped up out of my chair and slapped one of those things right on my card. Cute, huh? Thanks for looking!!!

Stamps: Baskets of Happiness by Gina K. Designs; Paper: Old Olive, Bashful Blue, White, Pretty in Pink Designer, Old Olive Designer; Ink: Brilliance Black, Basic Black; Accessories: Old Olive Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Dew Drops, Rectangle Nestabilities, Dimensionals.

4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Cute card Pam! I'm addicting to the nesties too ;)

Tess said...

You did a wonderful job on this card. It's amazing.

Anonymous said...

Pam This card ROCKS!!! I LOVE the colors the layout-EVERYTHING about this card! AWESOME job!

Neva said...

OK Pam you are making me want those nessabilities. This is gorgeous