Sunday, May 18, 2008

Look Out Beach - Here I Come



This card is in honor of my trip I'm go on this coming Friday (yes, only 5 more days). WOOHOO!!! Can you tell I'm excited? Me and 3 of my good friends are going to Sanibel Island, FL to stamp and have fun for a whole week. Sanibel will never be the same.

I made this card in my favorite style of stamping, bright. The little fishes were screaming to be colored in bright colors. The stamps are all by Starving Artistamps.

LOOK OUT FL, HERE I COME!!!!!

Stamps: Fish, bubbles, sand, coral and sentiment - all from the "All Things Fishy" sheet from Starving Artistamps; Paper: Taken With Teal, Real Red, Green Galore, Real Red Designer, White; Ink: Choc. Chip, Creamy Caramel, Cameo Coral; Accessories: Green Grosgrain Ribbon, Photo Corner Punch, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Copics (for coloring), and Dimensionals.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam, hope you have a nice trip to Florida and lots of fun stamping time. I live about 60 miles north of Sanibel Island.
JoAnn B. scrappingnana4@yahoo.com

Nicole said...

Great card AND COLORING! Fin-Tastic! (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)

Unknown said...

pam...this is so cute! i love the bright colors, but i never seem to use them alot...awesome job!

i can't believe that you are going to florida and i wasn't even invited....you heffer! lol! ;-)

Neva said...

Pam hope you gals all have a wonderful time stampin', scrappin' and gatherin'. Take lots of pics and don't forget to share.