Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Hello



I didn't mean to make a fall card out of this one but that's how it turned out. Isn't it pretty?? I love playing with this tree and the leaves that go with it. You can get them from Starving Artistamps. See their site here. The tree and leaf images come in a set of 7 with several coordinating leave images. Another one of their images, the owl, adds a perfect touch to the scene. I lightly sponged some Creamy Caramel ink all over the white piece so that it wouldn't be so stark. I added 2 large eyelets and stamped another Starving Artistamp image on the edges of the orange cardstock to make it look like faux stitching. I hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Stamps: Tree and Coordinating Leaf Images (P14.08) set of 7, Owl (P7.02), Faux Stitch Image - all by Starving Artistamps; Paper: Choc. Chip, White, Basic Grey Designer - Mellow; Ink: Choc. Chip, Old Olive, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Creamy Caramel; Accessories: Large Eyelets, Choc. Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponge, Copic Markers, Distressing Tool.

2 comments:

Juliana said...

Pam! I really like what you have done with this tree!
Great scene!

Unknown said...

i love, love, love this scene! i am going over to buy this right now!

beautifully done!