Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Olivia!!



This is the card I gave my niece Olivia for her 6th birthday yesterday. This Cuddle Me Sophia from Paper Pretties looks just like her.

I started with a Rose Red card base and the designer paper is my favorite from SU called Raspberry Tart. Sophia was stamped with Black Brilliance ink, embossed with clear embossing powder and colored with Copics. She was cut out and popped with dimensionals. The piercing is done with a Paper Piercer and SU's Mat Pack. It's finished off with some ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat.

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow morning at 6 am Central for a special announcement from me and to see if you guessed right on my sneak peek. It's going to be a fun week on my blog!!! Thanks for coming by to check me out.

Pam

1 comment:

Julie said...

This is GORGEOUS, Pam! Love the fun colors and the gorgeous ribbon! Can't wait to see what you're up to tomorrow! :)