Friday, February 20, 2009

TECC56 - Beautiful Anya





Hello and Happy Friday. I am so excited to tell you that I am the Featured Cupcake Sampler over at Taylored Expressions today. I am so honored that Taylor asked me to create a sample to be featured on her blog today for her Friday Cupcake Challenge Sketch. Thanks Taylor!!

I flipped the sketch to accommodate the image I wanted to use for this sketch, my beautiful Anya stamp. I just love this Pretty Hat Anya by The Greeting Farm. She is so much fun to dress up and make pretty. I have added a lot of bling to my card today. First, Anya's hat has been paper pieced and the flower on her hat was stamped four times and cut out in pieces and layered with dimensions. I added Kiwi Kiss eyeshadow and put Diamond Stickles on top to make her eyeshadow sparkly. Her necklace has Liquid Pearls added to make it look like real pearls. I think you can see most of these special features on Anya in the close up picture I took of her. She has been colored with Copic Markers and the image was cut out with my Coluzzle. The card base is Riding Hood Red and the coordinating colors are Kiwi Kiss and the Bella Rose Designer paper pack. The scallop border was created with SU's Scallop Border Punch. It was punched out twice in Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss and then layered. I added Kaiser Rhinestones to the scalloped edges. It is finished off with Kiwi Kiss Grosgrain Ribbon.

Don't forget to stop over at Taylor's blog today and play along with her Friday Cupcake Challenge Sketch. It's a fun one. Thanks for coming by to visit me today and have a wonderful weekend.

Pam

10 comments:

Taylor said...

Super cute, Pam! I love all the detail you added with the pearls and the flower on the hat... so cute! Thanks for featuring the sketch this week!

Jackie Pedro said...

Another adorable Anya card!! I hope you've applied to be on their design team because the cards you make with them are perfect!!

Congrats on being the Featured Sampler today!! Have a great weekend, Pam!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Yeah Pam! What a fantastic card...the bling is such an awesome touch to this sweet image!

Julie said...

Oh wow Pam this is GORGEOUS! I think that's my FAVORITE Anya! Love how you flipped the layout and that bling! :)

Stephanie Hargis said...

This is adorable Pam! I love how you turned the sketch on it's side! :D Congrats on being picked this week! You certainly know how to create some gorgeous cards!

Nancy Riley said...

CONGRATULATIONS Ms. Cupcake guest designer! Oh Pam! ... I'm so excited for you! You're so awesome! Your card is fabulous --- so much detail and fantastic designer paper choices!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card Pam!! Congratulations on being a cupcake queen! LOVE the fun design and darling images!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute and congrats on the featured stamper! You did wicked on the sketch!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty card! Love the great colors and the Anya image. Your coloring is awesome! TFS!

Elena said...

Congratlations on being featured on Taylor's blog! Your cards are wonderful!
Love the Pretty Hat Anya card! So cute! Love the make-up you created!