Monday, November 1, 2010

Karber Digital Images - NOVEMBER Monthly Challenge

** Please scroll down to see my posts for Little Paper Shop and Paper Pretties today. Thanks so much!!!

Hello and happy Monday my friends. Today I have a card for you for Karber Digital Images November Monthly Challenges. Our challenge today is Christmas. I used their adorable Santa image. You can find the Santa image and lots more at their store Karber Digital Images. Here is my take on the Christmas challenge.


We hope you can play along with our challenge today. Please see the Karber Monthly Challenge blog for all the details of how to play and how to win along with more fun announcements today.

Have a great day friends.

Hugs,
Revised Siggy

9 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

So cute Pam! Your coloring is fab and I love the Nestie too! What a cute and fun Santa :0)

Kathy Martin said...

What a great Santa! Love how you accented his beard! :)

Anonymous said...

This is the kind of thing I try to teach people. Can we expect a sequel?

Unknown said...

Awesome card. I love all the details about it. Have a great week :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Awww what a CUTE Santa! So, Karber huh? I will have to check them out! Congrats on your new DT sweetie! I cannot WAIT to see you Friday!!!!

donna mikasa said...

Such a cute Santa! Love his fluffly beard.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awww, what an adorable and jolly Santa! I adore this guy! Love his beard! Great colors too :)
hugs, margie

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OMG Pam this is soooo stinkin adorable!!! I love it! You are so supah talented gorgeous.
Kristy xox

Delia said...

Oh so cute, I just love the beard!!