Monday, November 1, 2010

Little Paper Shop

** Please scroll down to see my post for Paper Pretties today. We have some new digi images to show you. Thank you so much.

Hello friends and happy Monday. Our challenge for you today at the Little Paper Shop is called "Buttons and Bows". IFor my card today I used a Christmas set that was released last year called Katie Christmas. This was my fav Christmas set from last year. She worked perfectly for today's sketch. Here is my card.


Want to win a free digi today? Add your card to the InLinkz program on the LPS blog and you will be entered to win the Jena and Hank digi image. This is an adorable image. When you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword LPSC92. Now check out what my DT sisters have for you today.
Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here tomorrow with a post for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. Have a great week friends.

Hugs,
Revised Siggy

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Very sweet and festive card! Love it! :)

joy said...

Wonderful colors! Your coloring is beautiful. You have created a great scene on your card.