Monday, November 15, 2010

Paper Pretties–Lil’ Stinker

Hello and happy Monday my friends. It's time for Paper Pretties Monday Whatnots ..... What's Not to Love!!! Today I have used a image that ARTish has designed called Lil’ Stinker. You can find him, along with tons of additional digi images, in the Digital Stamp section in the store. EVERY MONDAY, we will be releasing 2 or more new digi images.

I have been trying some new techniques when sponging behind my main image after I have colored it with Copics. I followed some wonderful tutorials on Mary Giemza’s blog. I think she is “the stuff” when it comes to coloring images and the way it looks on her main image panel. Here is my attempt using some of her techniques.

Lil-Stinker-1

And here is a close-up.

Lil-Stinker-1a

Thanks for joining me today. I hope you have fun checking out the digi section in the Paper Pretties store and that you find lots of fun things to play with. Have a great day friends and I will see you back here shortly with another post.

Hugs,

Revised Siggy

4 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable Pam!! Love your coloring, adn the paper is perfect!

StampOwl said...

super cute, love the color scheme

Norma said...

OMG just adorable!!!! Love the coloring:)

Heather said...

Pam, your card is amazing! Awesome job!