Thursday, August 13, 2009

Christmas in August




Hello again. I got this super cute Christmas image called Peanut Tree from Victoria Case Stamps. It's a digi image that I just love. It was so much fun to color. Don't know if you can see in the pic but I have Diamond Stickles on the ground to look like snow and Liquid Pearls on the Christmas hat for some puffy dimension. I also sponged some clouds in the sky using the technique I found from one of Gina K.'s StampTV videos.

Thanks for looking again today. I hope you are getting ready to have an exciting weekend. I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,


Stamps: Peanut Tree by Victoria Case Stamps
Paper: Old Olive, Choc. Chip, Baja Breeze, White, Ski Slope DP (Retired)
Ink: Black Brilliance
Accessories: Copic Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Baja Breeze Grosgrain Ribbon, Circle Nesties, Diamond Stickles, White Opal Liquid Pearls, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals

6 comments:

RiNNE said...

Very cute! Love all the dimensions!

vc said...

Oh this is just precious, Pam! I love the snow- it's looks REAL! Very lovely layout and papers! So cute!
Hugs!

Unknown said...

SHUT UP! how did i miss this today? LOL! this is too freakin' cute, pam! your coloring is getting better and better, girl! you need to get copic certified!

is it friday yet? i need some stamping and sushi! :)

my word verification is "divamoma"! LMBO!

Silke Ledlow said...

He,he,he - toooo stinkin' cute - Pam!!!! Sweet image!!! Hugs ~S~

Ramona Michaluk said...

Fabulous card Pam - love the cute image and the way you've used the DS papers in your layout. It's a really stunning card - love it!

Emily said...

How adorable Pam! What a great job of coloring and that ski slope DP is some of my favorite SU paper. Darling layout:))