Tuesday, August 18, 2009

MTSC35 - Puppy Love



Hello and welcome to Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge MTSC35. This image is a digi stamp from Victoria Case Designs. I LOVE dogs. Can't get enough of them so when I saw this image I knew I had to have it. I have actually done some hand stitching on my card. It was almost like cross stitch, which I love. What do you think?

Here's the sketch. If you play along, and I hope you do, please upload your card to Mr. Linky on Mercy's blog. And when you upload to your blog and SCS please use the keyword MTSC35. Thanks for playing along with us. Now head on over to all of Mercy's other Muses and look at their beautiful creations.



I hope you are having a wonderful week. I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,

Stamps: Dog (Digi Image) by Victoria Case Designs
Paper: OPld Olive, Basic Black, White, DP (Unknown)
Ink: Black Brilliance, Old Olive, Temp. Turq.
Accessories: Copic Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Cross Stitch Ribbon and Needle, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Dimensionals

13 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

ACK!! Pam, this is SO cute!! LOVE the hand stitching and the colors!!!

Shannan Teubner said...

OMG!!! This is just ADORABLE!!! IN LOVE WITH THIS!!

Julie said...

PAM! This is adorable! OMG I just love that image! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is TOO cute and colored up just perfectly! What a fun and cheery card, Pammy! I love it!

Tammy said...

This is a super fun card. Great job!

Pam Speidel said...

Your card made me SMILE Pam!! I love dogs too and have a dachshund. Super cute image and love the bright colors and your stitching is perfect! GREAT sketch card girl! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Pam so precious, love this!!!

Unknown said...

That is such an adorable image you used. I just love what you created with the sketch.

Anonymous said...

I Think it is fabulous!! Terrific coloring and the image is adorable!!

Unknown said...

another wonderful sketch sample, my bff! :) love this little guy...your coloring is getting better and better! beautifully done!

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW - this is soooo cute - Pam!!! Perfect take on the Sketch!!! Hugs ~S~

shulsart said...

Awww, Pam, being the mom to 2 basset hounds with very long ears, I love this image and the great card you have created from Mercy's fab sketch. Great DP, it certainly is perfect for the image. Wonderful job and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Jenny Gropp said...

OMG. CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!