Tuesday, August 18, 2009

LPS29 - Anya Rocks



Hello again. I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday. Here is another card for the Little Paper Shop Sketch LPS29. I used my Limited Edition Hippie Anya from The Greeting Farm. Isn't Anya just rockin? I bought some different kinds of specialty ribbon that I am dying to play with. I added some of my favorite one to this card. Don't you like the dangling beads hanging from the taffeta ribbon? The flower in her hair was stamped a second time, colored and popped with dimensionals.



Thanks for stopping by today. I am off to make a special project that I hope to have ready to post tomorrow. I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,

Stamps: Limited Edition Hippie Anya by The Greeting Farm
Paper: Regal Rose, Lovely Lilac, White, Backporch Patterned Paper
Ink: Black Brilliance
Accessories: Copic Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Kaiser Rhinestones, Specialty Ribbon, Dimensionals

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun Pam, so glad you did the LPS Challenge!

Emily said...

Pam, your cards have just knocked me out lately! Love all the great color combos you are coming up with:))

Crystal said...

Pam, my first time to visit your blog... this card is rockin! Wonderful colors and coloring. :)

ScrapyCrafter said...

For sure its sooooo grooovy! So pretty!

Yaneri

Pam Speidel said...

Such a happy and HIP card! You Rock!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oh how stinkin cute! She's awesome, Pam and how fun to use the LPSC sketch this week, too! You rocked it!

Unknown said...

shoot yeah, you rock! :) awesome card, kiddo...lovin' the beaded ribbon and colors! great job with the LPS sketch!