Saturday, August 29, 2009

SFYTT - Snow Anya




Hello and happy Saturday. This card is for Jen's Sketch For You To Try for today. How do you like these Christmas colors on my card? I am really liking this new Cosmo Cricket patterned paper that I got. This pack is called Jolly by Golly. I colored my winter Anya from the Rain, Snow, Shine stamp set from The Greeting Farm with my Copic Markers and then added Liquid Pearl to all the fluffy parts of her outfit for dimension. The snowflake is from SU's holiday mini catty from last Christmas. The sentiment is from a set called Sentiments from The Greeting Farm.

Thanks for stopping by today. My good friend Mercy Kerin came over today so I made lots of things to show you. Check back tomorrow for another project. I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,

Stamps: Rain, Snow, Shine and Sentiments - both by The Greeting Farm
Paper: Sage Shadow, Melom Mambo, White, Cosmo Cricket - Jolly by Golly
Ink: Black Brilliance
Accessories: Copic Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Mega Curved Rectangle Nesties, Circle Nesties, Large Oval Punch, Melon Mambo Ribbon, Liquid Pearls, Felt Snowflake, Designer Brad, Dimensionals

8 comments:

Claireabelle said...

LOVE this Pam!!! Love the snowflake
x

RiNNE said...

What a darling card! I like the colors!

Sarah said...

Fab card! I love the fluffed up fur trims!
xx :0)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ohhhhhh Pammy I can only hope this shows up in my mailbox one day this winter...or sooner LOL!!! You know i'm teasing (sorta ;) but WOW WOW WOW it is STUNNING. STUNNING I tell you! I LOVE!!!

Emily said...

Pam! What a terrific Xmas card! Love the colors on this one. You did an amazing coloring job too:))

Unknown said...

you know this is one of my faves! gotsta love those colors in that cosmo cricket paper...stunning! love the addition of the liquid pearls too!

Pam Speidel said...

OMG Pam! This is just so FUN! Love the bright, bold colors and the puffy snow too! CUTE!

Unknown said...

Awesome card! Great job, thanks for sharing :)