Sunday, September 27, 2009

2 Cards for You - Halloween Themed

Hello and happy Sunday. Sorry I didn't get a chance to post yesterday so I will show you 2 cards today to try and make up for it. This first one is for this week's Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at The Greeting Farm blog. This week's challenge is an awesome sketch by the uber-talented Cindy Haffner. I used the totally cutie patootie set Spooktacular. Aren't these baby Anya and Ian's just adorable dressed up for Halloween? I just love them!! I did flip this sketch on its side to accommodate my images.





This next card is for this week's challenge over on the Crazy4Challenges blog. This week's challenge is another sketch by guess who, yeah Cindy Haffner again. I told you she was awesome!! LOL. I used the newly released Halloween set from the Little Paper Shop called BOO. I just love this cute Halloween set. So many possibilities!!




Thanks for stopping by today. I hope your weekend has been a good one. I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,

11 comments:

Unknown said...

pam...these are some good lookin' halloween cards, girl! love the color combos on both, the little characters on the first, and then the jack-o-lanterns on the second...amazing job!

Tasha said...

Pam these are fantastic! LOVE your work as always - you really are so inspiring
love tasha xx

StampOwl said...

fun cards

Silke Ledlow said...

Happy Sunday - Pam!!! Both of your cards are again super duper cute!!! Awesome take on both challenges :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Pam you are so sweet, I love y our cards, what fun.

Kelly Booth said...

Great cards Pam....I so NEED that Spooktacular set!!!

Lynda Benden said...

These are both AWESOME Pam! I love the layouts and papers as well as the DARLING GF images ~ too cute! I love how you did the web and pumpkins on the C4C card ~ great job!

Andrea M said...

Your Halloween cards are awesome! So cute. Great job :)

Amy said...

Both of these cards are super sweet Pam, though you know I have a soft spot for those little Spooktacular cuties! =)
Awesome work with both those sketches!

Ramona Michaluk said...

Very cute cards Pam - my favourite is the spooky pumpkins and spiders - love it!!

Your cards are always amazing - love your work.
Hugs,
Ramona

Vicki G said...

Great Cards! Thanks for playing with us!

Vicki