Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Is it Time For Christmas Cards?


Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another sketch from the uber-talented Mercy Kerin. This week's sketch is MTSC38. I used a Christmas set that I got last year from Darcie's. The sun is made using 2 Star Punches with a 3/4 Circle Punch in the middle. What do you think of the card? Not one I would want to mass produce for Christmas. LOL

Please head on over to the other DT members blogs and see what they have come up with. And don't forget about our Guest Designer Suzy Tyler too. Make sure and upload your card on Mercy's blog using Mr. Linky and when you upload to a public gallery, use the keyword MTSC38.




Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have time to play along with us on the sketch. I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,

14 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

What an adorable little pengy! Love the airbrush look on the inside of the nestie and your bright fun colors. So cute!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Pam, this is SOOOO adorable!! Love the fun bright colors!!

Suzy Tyler said...

Super duper cute, Pam! Love all the bright colors!

Unknown said...

you used my favorite penguins!!!! love the color combo, the dp, and you sentiment panel! great coloring, too! thanks for another awesome sample!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Silke Ledlow said...

He,hehe - this is toooo cute - Pam!!! Awesome take on the sketch!!! Hugs ~S~

Ruthie said...

LOVE the bright colors!!!! beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Pam, I am LOVING this for a christmas card!! Need my address?? JK Cute little penguin and I love how you did the sentiemnt. Super job on the sketch (as always)!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh how cute is this Pam awesome job.

Julie said...

Holy smokes, girl! This is fantastic! And no, I don't think it's too early for Christmas cards! This is gorgeous, Pam! :)

Shannan Teubner said...

This is so cute, Pam!! Love the ribbon/button combo and your starburst is awesome!! So creative!

Pam Speidel said...

My gosh Pam! You have been on a ROLL today!! Love them ALL!!!

shulsart said...

Pam, this is adorable. I love penguins and this sure is a cutie. I think the DP you chose and the bright colors are absolutely perfect. Thanks for sharing. Have to get to work on the sketch challenge.

Unknown said...

Mega cute card Pam! I LOVE the bright colours!
Viv xx

Mandalika said...

What an adorable little penguin. I really like the bright bold colours.