Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Double Trouble Babies



Hello again and happy Wednesday. This card is my submission for Taylor's Sketch TESC80 from this past Friday. I just love these little babies by The Greeting Farm. They are from a cute baby set called Oh Baby. I colored them, cut them out and popped them with dimensionals on top of 3 layers that were each individually popped with dimensionals. Don't know what I would do without those dimensionals. I love the 3-D look that it gives your project.

Thanks for stopping by and check back with me tomorrow for something new. I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,

9 comments:

Denise said...

SO precious! Love the color combo.

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

This is just too darn cute!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

This is just too darn cute!

Jackie Pedro said...

Those babies are just too flippin' cute, Pam!! Great card!

Marianne said...

This is a gorgeous card Pam!

RiNNE said...

I love everything about this card Pam! The coloring, the papers you chose..awesome job!

Claireabelle said...

Great card Pam
x

the whimsical butterfly said...

Seriously HOW cute is this?!?! LOVE it! Awesome take on Taylor's sketch!

Tammy said...

Sweet Sweet Sweet!!