Tuesday, September 15, 2009

MTSC39 - Baby .... It's Cold Outside



Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another awesome sketch by Mercy and this week will not disappoint. I don't know how her sketches could get any better but each week she just amazes me. This week our sketch challenge is MTSC39. I used a new set that I got this past weekend with some of my birthday money and it's called Snow Place Like Home and it's by Our Craft Lounge. I just love anything that has penguins in it.

Please head on over and check out the other Muses because I know they have some amazing creations for you to look at. When you upload to a public gallery and your blog please use the keyword MTSC39.



Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you tomorrow with another card. Talk to you soon.

Hugs,

16 comments:

Mercy said...

girl...i love, love, love this! great colors, spectacular focal panel, and overall phenomenal card...i am soooo your #1 fan! :) thanks for another fantabulous sample, lady!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

is it friday yet? whoohoo!

Silke Ledlow said...

What a beautiful card for the holidays!!! Awesome take on the sketch - Pam!!! Hugs ~S~

Cindy Haffner said...

OMG way to cute.

Dawn Easton said...

ack! Another totally cutie card, Pam! I love the images all popped up and that dp is so awesome! FAB card!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is SOOOO cute! I LOVE this little winter scene you created...WOW!!! SO adorable! I absolutely love that DP too! OMG FOUR MORE DAYS!!!!!!

Christi said...

OMG this is SO cute!!!

June Houck said...

Your card is so sweet and fun! I love dimension, details, and coloring. The bird with the Santa hat is adorable :)

Amy Sheffer said...

Insanely cute!!!! Love it!

Pam S. said...

cool card Pam! love the circle on that frame...is that a spellbinders die set? if it is I missed it! Super cute stamps and card!
Pam Going Postal

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Oh my gosh, SUUUUUPER CUTE!!

Kelly Booth said...

Such a cute card Pam....Love this!!

Emily said...

Squealing with delight over this card Pam!!!! Love all the popping you did:)) I'm putting this one in my "gotta case it" file right now. Love, love, love everything about it!

TannyP said...

WOW! I just love this multi dimensional card! Awesome inspiration!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

What fun colors for this cutie Christmas card Pam!

Crystal (mom4cuties) said...

Omy word!! This is so beautiful!! I love the bright and soft colors and that little penguin is just sooooo adorable!

Elena said...

Very cute card, Pam! I love this adorable penguin!