Friday, October 1, 2010

Karber Digital Images - October Challenge

Hello and happy Friday my friends. Today I have a card for you for a NEW challenge blog Karber Monthly Challenges. This is their second month of challenges and the October challenge is Fantasy. I used their adorable Fairy image and paired it with some bright colors. You can find the Fairy image and lots more at their store Karber Digital Images. Here is my take on the Fantasy challenge.


We hope you can play along with our challenge today. Please see the Karber Monthly Challenge blog for all the details of how to play and how to win.

Have a great day friends.

Hugs,
Photobucket

5 comments:

Robin said...

Love the bright bold colours!!!! Robin

Linda said...

Hey Pam! Great card and I love the colors! Glad you're on the Karber DT! Aloha, Linda

Leanne said...

This is so imaginative! Love the image, great card Pam! Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Glad you are in KARBER DT! Have a great weekend :)

Tasha said...

STUNNING! Wow these bright colours are so beautiful. Such fabulous image. I love the bling and bow!
love tasha xx