Monday, October 11, 2010

Little Paper Shop - COLOR CHALLENGE

** Please scroll down to see my post for Paper Pretties today. I have a sneak peek from our October releases. Thank you so much.


Hello friends and happy Monday. Our challenge for you today at the Little Paper Shop is a Color Challenge of Blue, Chocolate and Yellow. For my card today I used a set that I haven't used before Beauty of Nature. Love the birds in this set. I made this card for my Mom, as this is the kind of card she likes. Here is today's color graphic and my card.




Want to win a free digi today? Add your card to the InLinkz program on the LPS blog and you will be entered to win the Sammy Seal digi image. This is another awesome Winter image. When you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword LPSC89. Now check out what my DT sisters have for you today.
Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here tomorrow with a post for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge and another preview for PAPER PRETTIES. Have a great week friends.

Hugs,
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

SO beautiful Pam! LOVe the colors on this!!

Ann Kranitz said...

I love how soft and beautiful your background colors are.

WickedPixie said...

Pam this is beautiful! :-)Traci

Jessie/knightrone said...

How pretty Pam!!