Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge and a Sneak Peek

Hello and happy Wednesday my friends. It's time for another Paper Pretties challenge. I am combining a sneak peek of one of our October sets with today's challenge. Our challenge today is to use Black, White and one more color on your card. I chose to use Bermuda as my third color. The set I'm previewing today is called CAROLING COOPERYes, he is just as cute as the Caroling Sophia I showed you a couple of days ago. Here is my card for today.


We hope you can play along with us this week. Leave a link to your project on the Paper Pretties blog. One random participant this week will win a Paper Pretties stamp set.  You DO NOT need to use Paper Pretties stamps in order to play along, but if you do, you will get a bonus entry into the drawing! Please be sure to mention our challenge and link back to the Paper Pretties blog in your project posting. If you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword PWC123.
Thanks for joining me today and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

Hugs,

Photobucket

11 comments:

Wendalyn said...

I seen your card on Heathers Page it's adorable but for some reason I can't see it on your blog?

Delia said...

Cute card I saw it on Paper Pretties blog. Love how you colored and love your layout. TFS

Jackie said...

Pam this is so cute! I love the color choice, it really works so well on this card and layout! I can't see the card here, but it looks fabulous on the Pretties Blog!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so pretty!! I love it!!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful! Love the turquoise with the black and white...little Cooper looks so cute!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS coloring Pam, you are ROCKIN the PP stamps.

Jessica G. said...

Awesome spin on this color challenge, Pam! The bold blue is the perfect accent to the black/white combo and little Cooper is colored so wonderfully, as always!!

Amy said...

Super cute card Pam! I love the teal/brown color combo, perfect for a guy image! Love it!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Wow! The blue just pops right off the card! I love it... it's fabulous!

Risa said...

What a beautiful card Pam! Your image is gorgeous and your coloring is out of this world awesome!!!!
hugs
Risa:)

mycardz said...

Okay, so now you've definitely sold me - time to do a little shopping! :) Adorable card! Love your layout on this and your coloring is perfect! hugz, Mary