Monday, October 11, 2010

Paper Pretties Sneak Peek #3

Hello friends and happy Monday. I have another sneak peek of one of our October releases for you today from Paper Pretties. The stamp set I am using today is called CAROLING SOPHIA. This little girl is simply gorgeous. This stamp set, along with several more, will be available for purchase on Friday, October 15th. We will be having a Release Day Blog Hop on the 15th and there will be TONS OF PRIZES and TONS OF CHANCES TO WIN.  Check out the Paper Pretties blog starting at 5:00am EST Friday morning. 

Make sure you check out the Paper Pretties blog today for more previews too. Here is my card today using Caroling Sophia.


Thanks for joining me today. I will see you back here tomorrow with another preview. Have a great day.

Hugs,
Photobucket

6 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Gorgeous Pam!! I love all teh sparkle at her feet, and the pink around her!! SUPER cute!

StampOwl said...

this is gorgeous Pam ... ditto what jana said too

Delia said...

Adorable card, love your layout and I love your coloring. TFS

Jackie said...

I love this stamp so much, she is such a cutie! I love the non-traditional colors that you used, they really work so well together!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty, love your coloring!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Beautiful coloring! Love the color combo that you used on the card!