Wednesday, February 2, 2011

All That Scraps–ANYTHING GOES

Hello friends and happy Wednesday. It's time for another All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge. Our challenge for you today is called “Anything Goes”. Don’t you just love the kind of challenge where you can create whatever you want? I know I do, so I used my fav colors on this card, purple and green. I chose to use one of the new images called C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Violet With Key and paired it with the sentiment from the new set C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Key & Lock. I LOVE these darling images. Here is my card.

Pam---02.02.2011

Pam---02.02.2011a

Be sure to head over to the ATS Wednesdays Challenge Blog to play along with us. Every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered .... but in order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the ALL THAT SCRAPS store..Whether it is one of our wonderful in-house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries, the choice is yours. Then be sure to link up your creation with Mr. Linky by next Tuesday at 10:00pm EST with only one entry per person please! Now check out what my DT sisters have for you today..

Thanks for stopping by today. Goodbye my friends.

Hugs,

Blog-Siggy-2_thumb3

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what a GORGEOUS card, pam! love, love, love these colors...and your coloring is drop-dead fabulous!

Tasha said...

Totally addorable, loving that colour combo and the image
love tasha xx

Nancy Thomas said...

Gorgeous color combo - love just the small touch of pink. Very pretty card.

Amy said...

I love when you work with your favorite colors Pam, you're brilliant with them! Violet looks super cute and the card is juxt amazing! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGosh...WOW!!