Wednesday, February 23, 2011

All That Scraps–SKETCH BY RACHEL SCHNEIDER

Hello friends and happy Wednesday. It's time for another All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge. Our challenge for you today is a sketch by the awesome Rachel Schneider. For my card I used one of the new stamps this month Cheeky Chat by The Greeting Farm. This is a perfect image for a teenager, I just love it. I also used some cute Prima flowers for my bling. Here is my card and Rachel’s sketch.

Pam-2.23.2011a

Pam-2.23.2011

ats_sketch_1

Be sure to head over to the ATS Wednesdays Challenge Blog to play along with us. Every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered .... but in order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the ALL THAT SCRAPS store..Whether it is one of our wonderful in-house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries, the choice is yours. Then be sure to link up your creation with Mr. Linky by next Tuesday at 10:00pm EST with only one entry per person please! Now check out what my DT sisters have for you today..

Thanks for stopping by today. Goodbye my friends.

Hugs,

Blog-Siggy-2_thumb3_thumb_thumb_thum

3 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

LOVE this Pam! The colors are so bright and pretty (just the way i like them) and the paper is too fab! SO excited that you are joining the "reg" team, it's nice to see a familiar face :0)

Nancy Thomas said...

So cute - great colors especially. A card that just makes you smile and that's what it's all about.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely cute Pamula!!